Ottawa Show & Shine
Entry fee: 10$ per car at the door.
Hours: 11am to 5pm
LOCATION: La Cité Collégiale Parking lot (see discussion for image) **Low cars please use Bathgate entrance**
Ottawa Show & Shine is bringing together the community, car and bike enthusiasts for a fun show and shine event day. All cars, trucks, bikes makes and models welcome, modified or stock! There is over 500 parking spots – room for everyone! The neighbouring lot is available should extra space be needed.
An energetic live band will provide over an hour of good ol’ rock classics that is sure to please all ages.
Upon entry, you will be given a registration form for Show & Shine, and an entry ticket that automatically enters you in a raffle draw that will be held during the trophy ceremony (4:45pm) – so make sure you stick around!
This is a kid-friendly event!
SHOW AND SHINE ADMISSION:
Participation is free. If you wish to participate in the Show and Shine, please fill out your registration form at the registration booth and place it on the dash of your car.
This is a “fun” event as the young athletes of the North Gloucester Giants will be the ones judging your rides! We will be giving trophy awards for the following categories:
– Best of Show
– Best Dodge
– Best Hyundai
– Best Mitsubishi
– Best Volkswagen
– Best Truck (1st, 2nd, 3rd)
– Best Classic (1st, 2nd, 3rd)
– Best Motorcycle (1st, 2nd, 3rd)
– Fast & Furious (Judged by the North Gloucester Giants)
– Best Subaru
– Best Mazda
– Best Honda
– Best Ford
– Best Exotic
– Best Chevy
– Best Toyota
– Best Nissan
– Best Audi
– Best Mercedes
– Best BMW
– Best Wrap
– Best Paint
– Limbo Low (Limbo contest winner)
– Best Modified
Entries for Show and Shine will close at 3pm. Judging will be revealed by the end of event.
There will be food and drink vendors on-site, Make sure to check out our sponsors and vendors booths!
All proceeds of the day will go to the young athletes of the North Gloucester Giants Football Club. They will also be hosting a 50/50 draw.
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor/vendor, please email email@example.com.
INFORMATION FOR SPONSORS/VENDORS
– 5 reserved parking spaces, including free admission for these spots (extra donations always welcome at entry).
– You are welcome to set up a booth/tent in your reserved area.
– Please donate small prize/gift certificate for raffle draw.
– Setup times: 9:30am-11
– Cost: $50. Tax receipts will be provided.
– No burnouts, two-stepping, unnecessary revving, launching.
– Drug and alcohol consumption will have you escorted off site immediately – this is a family-friendly event.
– Please respect the premises and dispose of garbage in the provided garbage bins.