You’ve seen the ads for online grocery shopping and curbside pick, and you really want to try it, but you’re not sure which store to go with!
Hopefully this guide will help you decide.
Let’s take a look at 2 of the biggest chains in Ontario that offer this type of service and compare them!
Loblaws PC Express Pickup
- Order online using their mobile-friendly website or the Loblaws app to make your list and checkout.
- Personal shoppers then select the best available products according to your specifications using the “Notes” feature to share your requirements.
- Pick up your order.
- You must spend at least $30.
- $3-$5 per order.
Walmart Grocery Pickup
- Browse online from an assortment of fresh, local and natural foods.
- Choose a Walmart location closest to you to pick your order up from.
- Spend a minimum of $50.
- No charge!
So, who’s better? Loblaws or Walmart?
- Earn and redeem PC Optimum Points with your online purchases.
- Can use the PC Express service at most of the Presidents Choice stores, including The Real Canadian Superstore, No Frills, and Your Independent Grocer.
- Different types of pickup options (depending on the location.)
- When you refer Walmart Grocery to a friend, they get $10 off and you get $10 after their first online grocery.
- Find a better price somewhere else? they’ll match the advertised price of any competitor.
- It’s FREE!
Now that you’ve compared the options, which store are you going to go with for your first online grocery shopping experience? Both Loblaws and Walmart are comparable with what they offer so, it will probably come down to what’s most convenient for you, and where you’re already shopping.
© 2018 Corus Radio, a division of Corus Entertainment Inc.